Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

Oil Clay!

Mrs. Annette Koepke, one of my best friends and a fellow Art Teacher for the Appleton School District, gave me the idea to let the students who finish early on a project use oil clay. Never dries out and students experience not getting attached to a work because it has to go back into the bucket at the end of class. The only rule being that they "actually have to make something, not just play with it", those being the exact words out of my mouth. My 6th graders today at Kennedy Elementary did an awesome job of making something!

Cobra family

Bowling ball and pins

Flowers in a basket

This student had the face done and I asked to take a picture and he said he needed to add a few more things, the boogers being one of them....Oh 6th graders! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment